Zander Lane in Las Vegas

down_to_business
This topic is 1939 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Seen him out at piranha night club a few times. Cute, thin build but not twink. He does come across as fem. Was wearing t-shirt, jean's and high heals the few times I saw him there

Gym - Is paranha worth going to, especially during the week? Going to be in Vegas in March for a week, but will be busy on weekend (looking to do something Tues, Wed night). Thank you in advance

Here's the thing about nightclubs in vegas. They are very late fun! Piranha opens at 10pm. It's a graveyard till about 11:30pm. Other clubs in other parts of the country are usually getting busy by 10pm so people come in, look around then assume it's a dead club and leave. Not so. People flock in when the uber hot gogo dancers start. 11:30pm on weekends and midnight on all other nights. So figure by 1am the club is super busy. Too late for many but it is what it is. I'm a local so get there right at 10pm, chat with all the bartenders and dancers iknow, then by midnight I'm gone.