looking for an old video

spacecowboy
This topic is 2010 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

not sure if this is the right forum, but i know a lot of folks here know a lot of things. i used to follow an amateur on xtube, who used to make videos of bondage sessions with various subs, and would tie them up, edge them, and use pinwheels, etc. the person whose videos i am looking for had one model i am fairly certain he referred to as "tough stud" or "toughstud". I keep searching on that site but can't find what i am looking for. anyone knwo this, or have any ideas? thanks! very much appreciate any help/advice.

Hah you beat me to it. The moment I read the post I knew he meant Tuffguy. And wow what a pity those videos were removed, there was no sub like Tuffguy.

yes yes...tuffguy. so, per the above, is this the right dom but he deleted the old videos? i also thought a regular xtube poster alfredosian also posted some videos with tuffguy but i can't find them - just all his redplusplus stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
yes yes...tuffguy. so, per the above, is this the right dom but he deleted the old videos? i also thought a regular xtube poster alfredosian also posted some videos with tuffguy but i can't find them - just all his redplusplus stuff.

Yes it's definitely Procrustesus you want. Look at his profile comments - everyone was pretty disappointed when he removed the Tuffguy videos.

I didn't know Alfredosian did Tuffguy vids too. I guess Tuffguy asked them all to be removed :(

• 2 weeks later...