Gay laser hair removal in NYC

Tarte Gogo
This topic is 1158 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys,

I am currently getting chest hair removal by laser, at a straight place. It’s great but I want to move on to include my crotch area.

I don’t want girls to do that for various reasons. So I am looking for a gay esthetician than can provide the same service. I would feel more comfortable when he moves around my private parts to reach underneath.

Basically, I am looking for a gay venue that would have a similar machine to these guys’ machine:

http://www.lasertouchsoho.com/laser-devices.html

Anyone heard of a gay esthetician shop with laser hair removal services?

Google failed me on this one.

Good luck in your search. The girls probably don't want to do it as much as you don't want them doing it.

Several years ago, my Doc sent me to have a bump on my scrotum checked. When waiting to have it done, I noticed most of the techs were women. I hadn't thought about before. They would pick up a chart, and call a person's name. I began to feel a bit uncomfortable. Then I noticed those who arrived after we're being called. Finally a male tech came out, picked up a chart, and called my name. While he was doing the ultrasound, he told me the techs had a deal. They didn't like doing it if a male tech was there, and he was ok with doing the procedure.

Several people have contacting me through PM on this subject. Not sure why, it is not that sensitive, it can be talked about publicly, but fine I respect the fact they don’t want to have any public posts (which means they will remain a newbie forever, Up to them.)

So, there is interest in this subject, just the problem is that no one seems to know if one or more male laser hair removal technicians exist in NYC.

Being the largest city in the United States, it is surprising to me that this is a difficult find for you, although in defense of the profession, sexual orientation of the service providers isn't required to reveal. I've never encountered a straight male dance choreographer, but that doesn't mean there aren't any, even though there aren't. ;)

This place says the girls will be ok if you get an erection.

https://skinlogicmedspa.com/laser-hair-removal-men/

Hmm, still not sure I want to witness it.

What If I Get “Turned On” During a Male Brazilian Waxing or Laser Hair Removal?

This sometimes happens in the treatment room and can be embarrassing if you’re not prepared. There is a possibility that men will have an erection during waxing or Laser Hair Removal. Why does this happen? It is not really the sexual turn-on but is more of a physical reaction that sometimes can’t be avoided. Relax and don’t worry. Most of the time, after a few zaps with the laser, you will not have the issue anymore. Your medical esthetician has probably been in this situation many times before, and like any other professional, she will continue on like nothing has happened. The male patient should also remember to maintain a professional demeanor and conduct themselves appropriately as well.

Reading more on this problem:

http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/98476/Male_Brazilian_Laser/_Arousal_.html

So funny!

“I had another laser session on my modified Brazilian again this week. Everything went pretty well; thanks to the anesthetic cream I applied to my genitals. My biggest concern always go back to the fact that as soon as my technician starts in on my scrotum I find myself getting more erect and by the time she moves on to my shaft I’m extremely hard. I believe it probably makes it easier for her to treat that area and I even helped her with access by positioning my shaft and/or moving my balls around. Even so, I feel a little embarrassed by how aroused I get; it’s like the proverbial elephant in the room. She even had to give me a wipe to clean off the drippy tip after she finished. Do I need to acknowledge my erection and apologize for it? I can’t control it.”

• 2 years later...

Several people have contacting me through PM on this subject. Not sure why, it is not that sensitive, it can be talked about publicly, but fine I respect the fact they don’t want to have any public posts (which means they will remain a newbie forever, Up to them.)

So, there is interest in this subject, just the problem is that no one seems to know if one or more male laser hair removal technicians exist in NYC.

Hey, have you found a place to get this done?

Reading more on this problem:

http://www.hairtell.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/98476/Male_Brazilian_Laser/_Arousal_.html

So funny!

“I had another laser session on my modified Brazilian again this week. Everything went pretty well; thanks to the anesthetic cream I applied to my genitals. My biggest concern always go back to the fact that as soon as my technician starts in on my scrotum I find myself getting more erect and by the time she moves on to my shaft I’m extremely hard. I believe it probably makes it easier for her to treat that area and I even helped her with access by positioning my shaft and/or moving my balls around. Even so, I feel a little embarrassed by how aroused I get; it’s like the proverbial elephant in the room. She even had to give me a wipe to clean off the drippy tip after she finished. Do I need to acknowledge my erection and apologize for it? I can’t control it.”

You never have to apologize for an erection. It's a beautiful thing! I'd rather go to a guy who understands better and no need to be embarrassed. Maybe he'll even get naked with me. ?