Just this once - a tale of cyber revenge

tenderloin
This topic is 2043 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was home for a few days, so I spent a little bit more time on line than I really should have. Connected online with a guy via Adam4Adam - we exchanged notes, photos, and made plans. Got pretty specific and explicit. Then, all of the sudden, he stops replying. Still reading my messages, but just no longer replying. No explanation. Nothing. Ghost.

Now, if I hadn't had time on my hands, I would have just moved on. However....

I created a fake profile with some sexy pics, got back on line, connected with him and made a date (of course, in my new profile I was younger, thinner, and had a bigger dick). He wanted to see me right away. He sent me all of his contact info, and then headed off to the loo to do some cleaning in anticipation of our big date. So after I let him know I was "just getting into my uber on my way to you," I just stopped communicating. ghost. : )

Yes, I know that was adolescent and immature, but lord it felt good to let a transgressor know what it felt like. It won't change the insane cyber jungle out there, but for once it felt gooooood.

I think that was a dick move on your part. So the guy stopped replying to your messages, big deal. Welcome to cyber cruising. He didn't cancel a date at the last minute and unlike you, the "transgessor" didn't stand you up on a meeting with no exclamation. You're correct, what you did was immature. Act like a man next time and just move on. What you did won't change the "insane cyberjungle" but it sure didn't make it any better.

I think that was a dick move on your part. So the guy stopped replying to your messages, big deal. Welcome to cyber cruising. He didn't cancel a date at the last minute and unlike you, the "transgessor" didn't stand you up on a meeting with no exclamation. You're correct, what you did was immature. Act like a man next time and just move on. What you did won't change the "insane cyberjungle" but it sure didn't make it any better.

Well, dick, you didn't read my posting very closely, did you? You know, the "made plans" part? My last action was to send a note explaining that he now understood what it was to be on the receiving end of cyber-rudeness. Yes, it's a little like junior high, but I certainly don't need your instruction re acting like a man.

Well, dick, you didn't read my posting very closely, did you? You know, the "made plans" part? My last action was to send a note explaining that he now understood what it was to be on the receiving end of cyber-rudeness. Yes, it's a little like junior high, but I certainly don't need your instruction re acting like a man.

+1

And IMO, the person that should have stood up and be a man, was the other guy. Instead of being a dick and ghosting you, he could have just said, "Thanks, but I don't think we are a match". Anyway...that's my opinion, so everyone can spare me a lecture, besides, there's fish for lunch at the 15th Street Fisheries. :D

+1

And IMO, the person that should have stood up and be a man, was the other guy. Instead of being a dick and ghosting you, he could have just said, "Thanks, but I don't think we are a match". Anyway...that's my opinion, so everyone can spare me a lecture, besides, there's fish for lunch at the 15th Street Fisheries. :D

Everyone tells me ghosting is the new “no thank you”, makes me very sad. So common, even with young guys (like via Seeking Arrangements) that I’ve been seeing for 5-6 months?

Steak lunch at 555 East (King Family restaurant) for me today...on the ad agency!!