411 on Alex from Chicago visiting Atlanta, Houston, San Diego, Puerto Vallarta

7829V
This topic is 1014 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is an old thread that leads to an older thread.

Met him like 10 years ago. Almost all the same pics as now.

He kept up-selling for ever less clothing. I didn't bite.

Finally just stood there and took off all his clothes and told me that was it, but I was free to look at him and jerk myself off if I wanted to.

Thought I would never get out of there.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-alex-the-all-man-masseur.131861/#post-1429359

Guest InthePines
This is an old thread that leads to an older thread.

Met him like 10 years ago. Almost all the same pics as now.

He kept up-selling for ever less clothing. I didn't bite.

Finally just stood there and took off all his clothes and told me that was it, but I was free to look at him and jerk myself off if I wanted to.

Thought I would never get out of there.

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/411-alex-the-all-man-masseur.131861/#post-1429359

Well put. Quoted me last year, one price fully cloth, another in his underwear and a third, ($250), nude.

Guest InthePines
Lol there's way hotter dudes that will get naked and more for less than 250. He's good looking but not THAT good looking.

Well and as @Wanderoz has said, and is not the only member to report, his photos are dated.

I would pass. The pictures are very dated. I’ve seen him twice. I think both times it was $150 for nude. The first time was pretty hot ( in 2011 ). Saw him again in 2016 and he had gained a substantial amount of weight. He was about 15 minutes late with no apology.

The massage that time was very bad and not a full hour.

• 2 years later...

I saw Alex/Blake a few years ago while he was visiting San Francisco.  He kept me waiting for 15 minutes.  When I met him, he was rather flabby and not in shape.  I was disappointed but decided to go through with the massage.  He started texting while he was massaging me.  I caught him doing it, and he made no apologies for it.  It was definitely one of the worst massage experiences I have ever had.  Definitely avoid at all costs.

9 minutes ago, SFGuy88 said:

I saw Alex/Blake a few years ago while he was visiting San Francisco.  He kept me waiting for 15 minutes.  When I met him, he was rather flabby and not in shape.  I was disappointed but decided to go through with the massage.  He started texting while he was massaging me.  I caught him doing it, and he made no apologies for it.  It was definitely one of the worst massage experiences I have ever had.  Definitely avoid at all costs.

WOW sorry to hear but thanks for sharing and taking one for the team so we dont make that mistake