Dizengoff https://rentmen.eu/Dizengoff/previously Josephtlv

Trebor
This topic is 2034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I exchanged messages with him yesterday. Seems like a really nice guy. Obviously he is very hot looking. Unfortunately he advertises as vers/top but he is only willing to top. I'm always looking for a bottom.

Did you ask him why he puts versatile in his ad? Tony Bishop does the same.

Gman

Did you ask him why he puts versatile in his ad? Tony Bishop does the same.

Gman

I should have but he was actually booked for the time period I needed anyway so I let it go. As a side note, I am finding more guys who list vers/top on their ads but will not bottom. I think most guys believe that they will get more business listing vers/top rather than just top.

I exchanged messages with him yesterday. Seems like a really nice guy. Obviously he is very hot looking. Unfortunately he advertises as vers/top but he is only willing to top. I'm always looking for a bottom.

I'm wondering if vers/top might mean somebody is willing to suck, but not get fucked? That seems a not unusual interpretation on hookup sites like dudesnude.com ...

Anybody have any experience on Josephtlv?!?! https://rentmen.eu/Josephtlv

There are a couple of threads about him but I'm looking for someone who's had the pleasure of his company!!

Let me know here or PM me. Thanks!

Saw him in LA in August! Saw him again in San Francisco about 2 weeks ago. Very masculine Israeli guy with beautiful eyes. Although I know he's a top, his ASS is amazing!

Oh, the ad is real. And, the photographs are real. And the man in the photographs is real. The phone number is real too.

But the phone number is not that of the man in the photos, and guy who answers the door will not be either.

I can confirm from personal experience that Fyton is absolutely correct on this one! Saw him yesterday, and while he's a really nice, good-looking guy, he is not the guy in the pictures, and he definitely has limits on what he does. Proceed at your own discretion.

Oh, the ad is real. And, the photographs are real. And the man in the photographs is real. The phone number is real too.

But the phone number is not that of the man in the photos, and guy who answers the door will not be either.

I can confirm from personal experience that Fyton is absolutely correct on this one! Saw him yesterday, and while he's a really nice, good-looking guy, he is not the guy in the pictures, and he definitely has limits on what he does. Proceed at your own discretion.

I totally believe you that the pictures are not of the guy you met. So what are we to make of the fact that neither @Lakers1001 nor @mkenneth99 mentioned that the pictures were false-and the fact that they both have numbers in their screen name?o_O

And I'm interested. If the guy in the pictures is a perfect 10, how would you rate the, most likely, straight guy you met?

Gman