Relax with Robert in LA

scorpioguy
This topic is 1835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Tried him before seeing this thread. That’s too bad because he’s a very good massage therapist. He was nice and friendly when I saw him. It’s really stupid he excludes heavier clients.

strictly therapeutic or some HE thrown in?

• 2 weeks later...
considering the other text in this guys ad....not surprised.

I'm missing anything in his ad about weight or anything else that it at first glance seems rude. I acknowledge that my vision problems can cause me to overlook content or to misread things on occasion so I must ask if that is apparently the case or if his ad copy has been changed?

The only caveat that jumped out at me was in regard to his not meeting with men who have skin rashes or abrasions or open sores. Is there more that I am missing?

On beyond that, he looks to be absolute perfection in terms of my own tastes!

Methinks that I'd be seeing nearly double vision were I to experience him in the company of Adam Russo! (see them both below in a side by side comparison)

67068_1539036630_j457386vpy.jpgthumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

I'm missing anything in his ad about weight or anything else that it at first glance seems rude. I acknowledge that my vision problems can cause me to overlook content or to misread things on occasion so I must ask if that is apparently the case or if his ad copy has been changed?

The only caveat that jumped out at me was in regard to his not meeting with men who have skin rashes or abrasions or open sores. Is there more that I am missing?

On beyond that, he looks to be absolute perfection in terms of my own tastes!

Methinks that I'd be seeing nearly double vision were I to experience him in the company of Adam Russo! (see them both below in a side by side comparison)

67068_1539036630_j457386vpy.jpgthumbnail?appId=YMailNorrin&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2

You’re not missing anything. That’s all he says in the ad. For some reason that’s not OK with some potential clients. I for one found nothing wrong with his ad and agree that he is hot AF.

• 4 months later...

if the fat comment is true:

1 Maybe his neighbors downstairs complain theres too much noise. after all he could get evicted he's running a biz out of his place.

2 Maybe he's just not good at massages to bigger men

3 how big exactly is "overweight"?

i think understanding his situation is more respectful of his line of work.

4 but the ad with the disclaimer "open sores " is a red flag to me = negative attitude is a turn off despite him being hot.

4 but the ad with the disclaimer "open sores " is a red flag to me = negative attitude is a turn off despite him being hot.

Sorry but disagree with you on this point.

Open sores can be a sign of transmittable diseases or infection (herpes, impetigo, etc). For his safety and that of future/other clients, he absolutely can say no. Even if the cause is more benign (acne), open sores can become infected or irritated from massage or oils used.

• 3 weeks later...