I need a 411, Huge cock.

WhiteguynextdoorHugeCock
This topic is 2052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Debating going further and posting on RM. Extra resonable in Atlanta. First time. 5 8 157lbs athleic, guy next door, white, 33. And very hung. 9.5x7. Real!! Inquire.

If you want to charge for your time, you should definitely create a profile - consider cost carefully as well as the traffic you can expect. For example Adam4Adam charges approx $30 per month but limited traffic whereas Rentmen charges approx $80 but you are likely to get more traffic. For best results and happy customers, please have a complete profile listed with your preferences and attributes. :)

I think i want to see if I should do this. Not ready for that just yet. Thank you!!

QUOTE="FrankR, post: 1619641, member: 16123"]If you want to charge for your time, you should definitely create a profile - consider cost carefully as well as the traffic you can expect. For example Adam4Adam charges approx $30 per month but limited traffic whereas Rentmen charges approx $80 but you are likely to get more traffic. For best results and happy customers, please have a complete profile listed with your preferences and attributes. :)

You might start with a free Mintboys ad. You'd have to downplay the "huge cock" angle because their ads are more discreet. Looks like a good way to try things out. You can take down the ad quickly if it's not for you.

Better 2 start with free Friendboy ad. They don’t censor your pixxx & wording