Columbus Ohio Massage

Ftballdude20
This topic is 2015 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey fellas. Any 411 on good masseurs in the Columbus Ohio area? Seems to be pretty slim pickings. Would love to hear about any good experiences you've had, or if there are any local guys still in business who don't advertise on the usual sites. Feel free to private message me if need be. Thanks!

I've been looking for someone in Columbus for three years when my most recent regular moved out of town. I usually have to rely on the traveling guys for my massages. Admittedly, I've not successfully booked with any of the current advertisers. (I've tried to schedule something from time to time without any success, so I've not made much effort recently.)

I've been looking for someone in Columbus for three years when my most recent regular moved out of town. I usually have to rely on the traveling guys for my massages. Admittedly, I've not successfully booked with any of the current advertisers. (I've tried to schedule something from time to time without any success, so I've not made much effort recently.)

I had a great 2 hour session with BeffyMexOhio last month. He aims to please, nice guy, a nurse, VERY reasonably priced. Only bad news as that he only does outcalls. Glad I had some hotel points.

I had a great 2 hour session with BeffyMexOhio last month. He aims to please, nice guy, a nurse, VERY reasonably priced. Only bad news as that he only does outcalls. Glad I had some hotel points.

The lack of in calls has kept me from calling him. That said, his ad has been up quite a while and that must indicate that he is getting some business.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Elendil524

Also interested here in any cbus guys that may not advertise on the sites. Feel free to pm.

A poster commented a few years back about Ryan at Urban Village massage (said to pm for details) but seems he hasn’t been around for over a year and may not be back to reply.

Any help appreciated!

Also interested here in any cbus guys that may not advertise on the sites. Feel free to pm

A poster commented a few years back about Ryan at Urban Village massage (said to pm for details) but seems he hasn’t been around for over a year and may not be back to reply.

Any help appreciated!

Just a regular therapeutic massage at UV. If you're wanting something more interactive there was a guy who advertised on A4A, maybe who still does, who offered a pretty decent massage at a studio in Grandview. Muscular guy -- not the best pics from what I remember but a pretty decent massage experience.