RM: UCXL_HOTMALE

Gadfly22
This topic is 2057 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

yes, I have. pics are real..they are all him. nice, but quiet kinda shy. I may also attribute that to English being his second language but in the end a very sexy handsome guy.

Thanks for the info, @MaxMuscle9x6. I've had my eye on him for a while. Did he tell you, or do you know, his specific ethnic background (besides the generic Latin box that he checked in the ad)? I thought I remembered his ad stating it a year or two ago, but I may be mistaken. I'd guess he's either Brazilian or Argentinean. I like men from all different backgrounds, but I lose my cool when it comes to the sexiness of men from those two South American nations!

Tried to get with him yesterday. I was just gonna hire him based on @MaxMuscle9x6 's recommendation; wasn't planning to ask him a lot of questions (other than his rate) but he asked me what I was into. When I said kissing/BFE he immediately replied back that he did not do that adding "I like to fuck. I am a dominant top, 9 inches and thick." Disappointed cuz I find him almost irresistible but at least he was honest. That was the bad news. Anyone who can guess the good news gets a gold star. ;)

Tried to get with him yesterday. I was just gonna hire him based on @MaxMuscle9x6 's recommendation; wasn't planning to ask him a lot of questions (other than his rate) but he asked me what I was into. When I said kissing/BFE he immediately replied back that he did not do that adding "I like to fuck. I am a dominant top, 9 inches and thick." Disappointed cuz I find him almost irresistible but at least he was honest. That was the bad news. Anyone who can guess the good news gets a gold star. ;)

Your having trouble walking today!?