L&O:SVU Season 20

Avalon
This topic is 1873 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't think the father was a pedophile; so he raped his son because he didn't kill the rabbit? As bad as the father is I don't see how he was responsible for the school shooting.

Bleeding rectum has been done on the show before.

I'd think that schools in NYC would have metal detectors and guards. And why did the boy shoot up the school? He wasn't being bullied there.

The boy was 15. Why was he allowed in a bar? And that older guy he was there with, is he a predator? I wonder how they met?

The girl a friend but not a girlfriend said the boy couldn't get it up for her. The father made the boy say that he was gay but later told the psychiatrist he wasn't.

Nice touch having a lesbian psychiatrist. Wouldn't have seen that way back in the first season.

I think the Supreme Court ruled that minors can't get life without parole. So there is hope for the boy.

So Amanda is pregnant and her b/f is a jerk. I don't remember who the father of her first child is.

And why is Olivia's son acting up?

And what's up with ADA Stone and the hookers?

All of these will probably be a part of future storylines this season.

The DA was mentioned a couple of times but not named. I wonder if McCoy is out?

I think Tutuola got promoted but it wasn't mentioned.

I hope we'll see his son and his husband; they have a child.

For years the courtroom was 22 but now it 33.

I don't miss Stabler at all.

• 1 month later...
L&O:SVU Season 20

SPOILER ALERT

I thought Sophia Loren’s daughter-in-law was very good in tonight’s episode.

BUT… I think Liv’s been a cop too long. She said she’s never seen anything like this, but she forgot she & Elliot investigated Dylan Walsh for the same thing.

And she HAD to see the ending of the episode coming… (follow me on this…)

Sharon Lawrence looks so much like Sophia Loren’s daughter-in-law that she has played her mother. Ms. Lawrence ended an episode the same way back when Elliot was Liv’s partner. Like mother, like daughter.

Liv has obviously blocked all memories of the Stabler years.

SPOILER ALERT

I thought Sophia Loren’s daughter-in-law was very good in tonight’s episode.

BUT… I think Liv’s been a cop too long. She said she’s never seen anything like this, but she forgot she & Elliot investigated Dylan Walsh for the same thing.

And she HAD to see the ending of the episode coming… (follow me on this…)

Sharon Lawrence looks so much like Sophia Loren’s daughter-in-law that she has played her mother. Ms. Lawrence ended an episode the same way back when Elliot was Liv’s partner. Like mother, like daughter.

Liv has obviously blocked all memories of the Stabler years.

When I saw the company was named "GBT" I thought at first the husband might be gay.

I don’t know if it's just that this was the slowest, most boring episode ever, or that the current cast is totally bland, or that I am just so sick of hearing and reading about sexual harassment, but I just cannot get through it.

I started it Thursday night, resumed watching it twice yesterday, and still have 15 minutes to go. I don’t know if I’ll even bother finishing it. I’ve already deleted THE COOL KIDS from my dvr; any more episodes like this, and SVU will be next.

That’s what Dick Wolf gets for allowing a former paramedic to direct a 20-year-old dinosaur.

Edited by samhexum

I don’t know if it's just that this was the slowest, most boring episode ever, or that the current cast is totally bland, or that I am just so sick of hearing and reading about sexual harassment, but I just cannot get through it.

I started it Thursday night, resumed watching it twice yesterday, and still have 15 minutes to go. I don’t know if I’ll even bother finishing it. I’ve already deleted THE COOL KIDS from my dvr; any more episodes like this, and SVU will be next.

That’s what Dick Wolf gets for allowing a former paramedic to direct a 20-year-old dinosaur.

This was just a "ripped from the headlines" story about Kavanaugh.

Sometimes it takes me days to watch shows. I watch online. And I'll hear something and pause to look it up. I'm easily distracted.

The show really needs to tighten up its writing. I knew right from the start that Brett Kavanuagh’s college pal was the rapist.

And they’re almost halfway through the season– shouldn’t Liv have been in a life-or-death situation at least 2 or 3 times already? RAY DONOVAN is shooting in NYC–shouldn’t his brother have tried to kidnap her again by now?

Edited by samhexum

• 1 month later...

In the recent episode "Plastic" early in show a young woman is going from apartment building to apartment building buzzing asking for help. The ones who respond are a gay (male) married (wedding rings) couple who are asleep in bed.

• 2 months later...