411 on SweetMaxx in NYC

FrankR
This topic is 2063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Noticed his ad for the first time today - anybody have any experience to share?

https://rentmasseur.com/SweetMaxx

Thanks!

Had my 2nd sessions with Max on Thursday. Nice guy; polite, personable, educated, speaks fluent English and certainly easy on the eyes. Elsewhere on this forum it was said that eastern european men are cold/sullen, not Max. He only does outcalls, so working on a bed is not optimal; this young man does not know his own strength! He does go really deep (almost without realizing it!) - I don't think he has formal training, but the experience was good for me as I enjoy a deep, hard massage. If you want a light rub, he is not your guy.

Stats on rentmasseur are correct and pictures are accurate but the erotic aspects are oversold in his description. An ending was not requested (implied by the description of his massage was my thinking) but it was not offered on either occasions. Had hoped that on the 2nd visit he would be more relaxed and that things would progress towards the erotic, sadly no. I really like him, he is a nice guy; get the sense that I would enjoy sitting down with him for a beer just to chat, but as a masseur, don't think I will call on him again.

Had my 2nd sessions with Max on Thursday. Nice guy; polite, personable, educated, speaks fluent English and certainly easy on the eyes. Elsewhere on this forum it was said that eastern european men are cold/sullen, not Max. He only does outcalls, so working on a bed is not optimal; this young man does not know his own strength! He does go really deep (almost without realizing it!) - I don't think he has formal training, but the experience was good for me as I enjoy a deep, hard massage. If you want a light rub, he is not your guy.

Stats on rentmasseur are correct and pictures are accurate but the erotic aspects are oversold in his description. An ending was not requested (implied by the description of his massage was my thinking) but it was not offered on either occasions. Had hoped that on the 2nd visit he would be more relaxed and that things would progress towards the erotic, sadly no. I really like him, he is a nice guy; get the sense that I would enjoy sitting down with him for a beer just to chat, but as a masseur, don't think I will call on him again.

Thanks, appreciate it!

When I was the link I clicked it and 3 seconds later he messaged me on RM. Gave me his phone number and asked how he could make me happy. I said I was shopping around before my trip and two seconds later her banned me from his profile. (???) strange, but okay!