Any threads or words about MasagProVerse

mr.rose123
This topic is 2016 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy advertises on grindr and his username is MasagProVerse and he's located in los Angeles age 29, height 5'11 weight 185. He is very hot and has a hot body. He gave me his number to call him. But, i couldn't find any reviews. I usually like to see reviews before i hire. Any advice or any word about this guy?

Edited by mr.rose123

This guy advertises on grindr and his username is MasagProVerse and he's located in los Angeles age 29, height 5'11 weight 185. He is very hot and has a hot body. He gave me his number to call him. But, i couldn't find any reviews. I usually like to see reviews before i hire. Any advice or any word about this guy?

Any pics?

• 1 month later...

STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY. STAY AWAY. I met him for a massage through Grindr. He is probably in his 40s, claims to be an actor so he needs to be discreet, has a "Dad Bod" with about 25% more body fat than in the pictures, and the HE was mechanical at best. And he positions himself during the HE so that there is no way you could touch even if you wanted to. And unless he is a major grower, he is no 8 inches.