Piercings

Just966
This topic is 1270 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not into piercings but my mind is open. These pics of truly beautiful men need no metallic enhancement. Why would people put themselves through such pain unless it was to increase desirability. My thinking is that a ring at the end of one's cock would spoil sex, either orally or annally.

I am not into piercings but my mind is open. These pics of truly beautiful men need no metallic enhancement. Why would people put themselves through such pain unless it was to increase desirability. My thinking is that a ring at the end of one's cock would spoil sex, either orally or annally.

And to be honest I would never be into them myself but do find they can look AHAF on some guys! Multiple piercings not so much and probably truly prefer the simple nipple piercing.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

I’m told the wearer has a heightened touch sensation to his penis which is the reason they want them. All PA’s I’ve seen (and played with) come with rounded edges that preclude scratching or tearing. They’re also readily removable if necessary. It’s actually a lot of fun to gently tug on a PA with your tongue as the penis engorges to full erection (in anticipation of what comes next [swoon].

I’m told the wearer has a heightened touch sensation to his penis which is the reason they want them. All PA’s I’ve seen (and played with) come with rounded edges that preclude scratching or tearing. They’re also readily removable if necessary. It’s actually a lot of fun to gently tug on a PA with your tongue as the penis engorges to full erection (in anticipation of what comes next [swoon].

Wow, I have to try that next time...