Michael - Bodybuilder Masseur NYC

wklucas
This topic is 1782 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I actually have met him socially not for massage and know that he is working to compete. He is dedicated to the sport of body building and is much bigger than when I first met him a number of year ago. He lives in my neighborhood and we always say hello and I ask how the competitions are going. Really nice guy, and maybe a bit shy. I had no idea that he was doing massage until this thread. I think I would be just too uncomfortable to go to him as a client, but if anyone does, I'd sure like to know what kind of massage he's giving these days. PM is always acceptable.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I reached out to him last evening, got an encouraging response back, hope to set something up soon. The thought of interacting physically in any way with that mountain of muscle—and given his insane level of physique development I frankly don’t care what his limitations are—makes me kind of light-headed. I’ll report back!

I reached out to him last evening, got an encouraging response back, hope to set something up soon. The thought of interacting physically in any way with that mountain of muscle—and given his insane level of physique development I frankly don’t care what his limitations are—makes me kind of light-headed. I’ll report back!

He looks amazing