Brandon from NY

Babyc
This topic is 1862 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What brusque a-hole this guy is. "Put your clothes there, and your money there" when you walk through the door. All though everything is agreed to by text prior, nothing is performed unless your accept the uncharge at the end,

***YMMV, but I say Stay Away!***

I can understand Oaktown's comments, but I don't understand what Otto means about the baby oil. Two of the best, and sexiest masseurs I know (RJ near Orlando, FL and Arjun here in NYC) use copious amounts of oil -- and know how to use it!

Why baby oil should signify that "the massage was going nowhere" is a mystery to me. Can you please explain?

I can understand Oaktown's comments, but I don't understand what Otto means about the baby oil. Two of the best, and sexiest masseurs I know (RJ near Orlando, FL and Arjun here in NYC) use copious amounts of oil -- and know how to use it!

Why baby oil should signify that "the massage was going nowhere" is a mystery to me. Can you please explain?

Because there is massage oil, and then there’s baby oil, which is extra slippery and smells...like a baby, which is not an association I want to have during a massage. It also usually signals that the guy knows nothing about massage.