MuscleDesire

creoleblanche
This topic is 2071 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I wonder why he has changed his monikers so many times over the years, whether it be in rentmen ads or in massage-centric ones? Surely that can be confusing & contribute to missed opportunities for meetups.

He came to my city several years ago & I met him. His body was INCREDIBLY ripped with his HUGE PECS being perhaps the biggest single physical factor that led me to hire him. If you are a true "pex man", as I am, that may be a valid reason right there to choose him if you are into muscle worship.

At the rentmen ad linked by the op, look in particular at the 4th photo in his pics gallery. That glorious chest right there is an accurate view of what he has to offer & is part & parcel of what I as a pex man looked for & found with him!

His ass & arms are also magnificent to behold, etc. if that is more where your primary area of muscle interest lies.

As far as his persona went, he came across as being the type of guy that could easily show a bitchy-nelly-queeny side. Such traits were not very far under the surface & actually bubbled up into view a bit in our pre-meetup communication as well as in person.

So in terms of considering this younger, & short muscle hunk, I'd describe it as a case of to each their own in terms of personal physical taste/preferences as well as in terms of what a client wants. Clear communicating before-hand & during a meeting is imperative, as should really be the case with any provider/client situation.

I wonder why he has changed his monikers so many times over the years, whether it be in rentmen ads or in massage-centric ones? Surely that can be confusing & contribute to missed opportunities for meetups.

He came to my city several years ago & I met him. His body was INCREDIBLY ripped with his HUGE PECS being perhaps the biggest single physical factor that led me to hire him. If you are a true "pex man", as I am, that may be a valid reason right there to choose him if you are into muscle worship.

At the rentmen ad linked by the op, look in particular at the 4th photo in his pics gallery. That glorious chest right there is an accurate view of what he has to offer & is part & parcel of what I as a pex man looked for & found with him!

His ass & arms are also magnificent to behold, etc. if that is more where your primary area of muscle interest lies.

As far as his persona went, he came across as being the type of guy that could easily show a bitchy-nelly-queeny side. Such traits were not very far under the surface & actually bubbled up into view a bit in our pre-meetup communication as well as in person.

So in terms of considering this younger, & short muscle hunk, I'd describe it as a case of to each their own in terms of personal physical taste/preferences as well as in terms of what a client wants. Clear communicating before-hand & during a meeting is imperative, as should really be the case with any provider/client situation.

Very queenie

Thanks Steed. Like you, love big pecs, but the bitchy-nelly-queeny is a definite disqualifier for me. Much appreciated.

Can i ask if there was any sucking or rimming>