411 on Vegas masc jocks

mattb
This topic is 2084 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys,

Sorry to possibly (and probably) be duplicating efforts here from others, but I'm heading to Vegas shortly and am looking for a 20-something jock-type kid with nice muscles. Based on my search on Rent.Men, this description narrows it down to about 1,389 models.

Great to see such an abundant supply of guys, but was hoping that my friends here on the message forum could help point me in the right direction. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

Matt

Hi guys,

Sorry to possibly (and probably) be duplicating efforts here from others, but I'm heading to Vegas shortly and am looking for a 20-something jock-type kid with nice muscles. Based on my search on Rent.Men, this description narrows it down to about 1,389 models.

Great to see such an abundant supply of guys, but was hoping that my friends here on the message forum could help point me in the right direction. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

Matt

Getting 1,389 options / choices means that you did either a nationwide or worldwide search....first put in Las Vegas for your search city.....then input the age range that you seek & for body type check off choices of both muscular & athletic.....the search functions on rentmen are there for a reason & they work well.

Getting 1,389 options / choices means that you did either a nationwide or worldwide search....first put in Las Vegas for your search city.....then input the age range that you seek & for body type check off choices of both muscular & athletic.....the search functions on rentmen are there for a reason & they work well.

The 1,389 options was a joke. And apparently, a bad one. Thanks for the insight however.