NYC Advice (trip in Oct '18)

Delvalboy
This topic is 2072 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hi guys - so I know there are a bunch of threads about NYC (some with 15+ pages) and some of the locations that used to have dancers moved to different clubs... so I was hoping to get some specific advice. I'll be in NYC in early October on a Tues, Weds & Thursday night staying in Murray Hill. It seems like there are no all-nude clubs available. My choices seems to be Adonis at Atlas social club on Tues & Weds or Spunk at Monster on Thursday night.

1st question - is there another option I'm not thinking of?

2nd question - which would you recommend for a guy who likes tatooless-white boys that are lean to muscular but aren't body builders (like from Adonis Coleman or Sal from Philly) for lapdances that are at least semi-private.

Thanks for your thoughts.

if you haven't already gotten on the NYC Adonis mailing list, do that now....just put your email address in the upper right box and subscribe....no need to fill out the bigger form......you'll get a couple or three mailing per week from Tim about upcoming events.....

https://theadonislounge.com/nyc/contact/

there are also Buffdaddy's shows on Tuesdays in Manhattan, among other events he hosts on other nights....email him at usaboyzzentertainment@gmail.com for information

Edited by azdr0710

Fairytail is also still working but mostly Latino dancers. Both Atlas and Spunk are semi private-ish and have a greater variety of dancers. I would recommend Jimmy from Adonis and spunk, nice and sexy guy. I haven’t been to buffdaddys events.

Yeah the guys at Buffdaddy aren't usually my cup of tea. Plus they either cancel shows or change the day of the week all the time. thx

Edited by Delvalboy