411 Trevor in SF

sfguy72
This topic is 2032 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 weeks later...

I saw him a couple years ago. He’s a former Sean Cody model, and looked like his pix, cute face and nice body. But back then he was not trained in massage, and tried to progress the massage to a HE pretty quickly. He does deliver on the sensual elements, but don’t expect a great massage or for it to last the full duration. I heard from another forum member that he tried to finish the session after 30 mins!

I saw him a couple years ago. He’s a former Sean Cody model, and looked like his pix, cute face and nice body. But back then he was not trained in massage, and tried to progress the massage to a HE pretty quickly. He does deliver on the sensual elements, but don’t expect a great massage or for it to last the full duration. I heard from another forum member that he tried to finish the session after 30 mins!

So that means his effective hourly rate is $360? That's more expensive than my lawyer!!

• 3 weeks later...