411 on Sensualtouch123 in Washington DC

buckshot1000
This topic is 1228 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Traveling to Washington DC at the end of the month.

Anyone received a massage from this Dupont Circle masseur. Please share.

His A4A ad :

Strong Sensual Touch

28, 6'3", 225lb, 34w. Muscular, Brown, Smooth, White.

Need a deep, yet relaxing massage? Allow me to massage all the knots out of you all while giving you pleasure while we are at it. Stats: 6-3, 225. Can host or travel. I can be reached at 202-600-5558

https://www.adam4adam.com/profile/view/sensualtouch123

Would not recommend. That's John and his ads can be found on some of the other sites. He's older than his stated age of 28. He's heavier than than his listed weight, maybe more like 265, and the massage is of low quality

Wow, thanks for the warning! Urghhh!

Curious how old would you say he was when you saw him? How long ago?

Wow, thanks for the warning! Urghhh!

Curious how old would you say he was when you saw him? How long ago?

I saw him in April, and I would say he's mid 30's, but I could be wrong. Anyways, here is the link to his RentMen profile https://rent.men/mascbeef

His shirtless pic in that one is probably most accurate of how he looked at the time, although stomach was a bit bigger

Saw him in 1996 and he said he was 25 then so........................ He was using fake pics back then or I would have never even considered him. I politely said I was feeling bad after 10 minutes and let him leave. What type of masseur are you looking for? Many recommend Paul on masseurfinder.

Wow 1996 (22 years ago)!

John was in his mid-20's back then and 28yo today.

On A4A - his stats says 6'3, 225lbs

On rent.men - 6'4, 245lbs

(and he's active on both sites)

yeah! Definitely AVOID!

Do you have a link on Paul?

• 2 years later...