the sensuality regression

Smurof
This topic is 2093 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I love being messaged naked, and had a fantastic masseur give me incredible experiences in the past. Now on my most recent visit he insisted I be covered, and did massaging through the sheet instead of directly on my skin. He works out of a rented room in an office building, but I only book appointments before or after regular operating hours.

I can attribute this to one of 3 possibilities : A. The least likely of the reasons is he is so busy with so many other clients that he doesn't remember I like no covering when messaged. B. He doesn't want to get in trouble from the law, taking no chances that I might be law enforcement undercover. C. I hate to admit it but I've been in a fitness decline over the last few months, not only growing a gut, but letting myself go hair-wise, and I'm pretty yucky looking with heavy nose, ear, and buttock hair. He's a smoothie and I could sense his disappointment in me since my last visit, both health and hair-wise. I was always smooth neck to toe in my previous visits.

I'm tempted to hit the weights hard, get my body waxed, and see him again in a month and a half to see if my experience improves.

[quote="Smurof, post: 1601315, member: 14466.

I'm tempted to hit the weights hard, get my body waxed, and see him again in a month and a half to see if my experience improves.

HOW about COMMUNICATING - If you have had a different experience in the past - talk about it and ask why the change.

I had a couple where the deal was a naked 4 hand for the first session and then I could work individually with either nude. The 4-hand had a manual HE. I worked with both individually for a couple years and had great mutual oral with both/either at every session. Massages professional/well trained skills.

Both were Hot but I grew to prefer one over the other for massage aspects of the session.

Suddenly things changed and NO One was "grandfathered" in:(:(:( They just decided to change behaviors - may have been for their relationship but that was never stated.

I stopped as I had other choices and after 2 years, I wasn't interested in them in shorts with me nude and NO HE or interaction - Rather live with the awesome memories and move on.

-

I love being messaged naked, and had a fantastic masseur give me incredible experiences in the past. Now on my most recent visit he insisted I be covered, and did massaging through the sheet instead of directly on my skin. He works out of a rented room in an office building, but I only book appointments before or after regular operating hours.

I can attribute this to one of 3 possibilities : A. The least likely of the reasons is he is so busy with so many other clients that he doesn't remember I like no covering when messaged. B. He doesn't want to get in trouble from the law, taking no chances that I might be law enforcement undercover. C. I hate to admit it but I've been in a fitness decline over the last few months, not only growing a gut, but letting myself go hair-wise, and I'm pretty yucky looking with heavy nose, ear, and buttock hair. He's a smoothie and I could sense his disappointment in me since my last visit, both health and hair-wise. I was always smooth neck to toe in my previous visits.

That happened with one of my masseurs a long time ago.. when i asked to be undraped or if we could have a little fun like we did in previous sessions, he said he got into a relationship and can't do that stuff anymore..

so there could be other reasons..

but if you feel like you sensed his disappointment in your changes, maybe you could try the waxing and see if you sensed anything different from him..

communication can be non verbal.. and if it is something like body hair he might not want to say that to you cuz it might be insulting or something along those lines

I can attribute this to one of 3 possibilities : A. The least likely of the reasons is he is so busy with so many other clients that he doesn't remember I like no covering when messaged. B. He doesn't want to get in trouble from the law, taking no chances that I might be law enforcement undercover. C. I hate to admit it but I've been in a fitness decline over the last few months, not only growing a gut, but letting myself go hair-wise, and I'm pretty yucky looking with heavy nose, ear, and buttock hair. He's a smoothie and I could sense his disappointment in me since my last visit, both health and hair-wise. I was always smooth neck to toe in my previous visits. Now as for the heavy nose and ear hair, you can easily take care of that yourself. Get a small moustache scissors if you don't like the electric razors and a little trim will go a long way. No need to get down on yourself over it.

Hello Smurof - the answer is C. From what you describe, this masseur does not like to message on hair. If you decide to hit the gym and get body waxing, do it for YOU, not for him unless you really like this guy. I'm certain there are other masseurs for you to choose from who will be happy to message you in your current hairy state. As for the ear and nose hair you can easily treat that you self with a small moustache scissors if you don't like the electric razors and that will go a long way to improve your appearance.

Hello Smurof - the answer is C. From what you describe, this masseur does not like to message on hair. If you decide to hit the gym and get body waxing, do it for YOU, not for him unless you really like this guy. I'm certain there are other masseurs for you to choose from who will be happy to message you in your current hairy state.

Right!