411 on niceDinSD

seaguy206
This topic is 2094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There is an old review on Daddy's site that was NO NO NO

the review is no longer active (not sure if that's related to Daddy's web server upgrade projects or something else) but Google's cache had it:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:ljx4LKBul-UJ:www.daddysreviews.com/search/All/T/tyler_4_sd+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

"They say a fool and his money are soon parted. That perfectly describes my experience. I arrived at his place, and he didn't look anything like his pics. He couldn't get hard, and all I got for my money was a handjob I could have done better myself."

Actually I decided to check him out for a massage since his pricing wasn’t bad. I think his pix do represent what he looks like, and he does offer a surprisingly firm and deep massage. It is very sensual/erotic from the start, perhaps a little too aggressively for what I was expecting from a massage. Definitely on the more sensual/erotic side than most other massages although I think he could provide a deep therapeutic experience if that’s what’s desired. So depending on what you’re looking for, he’s not a bad option for the price, and maybe a really good option for some.