Greg Paklot : Hot News Guy

jack
This topic is 6508 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This may not have legs around here, but I've watched Greg Paklot announce the news for Fox from Aphganistan, Iraq, handle the Pope's funeral, and now, the Israeli war.

Greg is medium sized, slendor jaw, deep brown eyes that look hot at you, and he conducts himself without a hint of anything other than normal, plus, he's very intelligent, producing with a somewhat thick voice for his build, a comprehensive commentary.

All to say, he grabs my attention. Bill Hammer does too, though in a different way. Greg has strong posture, with deep concentration. I'd love to feel his nakedness. I could imagine him saying, I want to fuck you and visa versa. Greg, in my opinion, could be a super fuck buddy. Who knows. Just a thought. Anybody else so moved.

:)

Here's a link from TMZ called "Who's The Middle East Hottie?" A site that some may not think appropriate given the situation but newscasters are hired not only for their reporting capabilities but also their looks on camera.

An executive at CNN once jokeingly stated that if they wanted to boost ratings against FoxNews they should put Bill Hemmer on the air in a T-shirt. Interestingly, Hemmer moved to Fox last year.

http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/21/whos-the-middle-east-hottie/

If you have not guessed, Bill Hemmer is my favorite for hot newscasters.

I've been a fan of NBC's Richard Engel for quite some time now. With recent events, he's been shown in more casual (i.e. "telling") attire and a few recent shots of him being shown around damage areas by natives show that there's considerable buffness to go with the on-air persona.

Guest zipperzone

>An executive at CNN once jokeingly stated that if they wanted

>to boost ratings against FoxNews they should put Bill Hemmer

>on the air in a T-shirt. Interestingly, Hemmer moved to Fox

>last year.

>

>http://www.tmz.com/2006/07/21/whos-the-middle-east-hottie/

>

>If you have not guessed, Bill Hemmer is my favorite for hot

>newscasters.

I'm a big Hemmer fan too - but since he's joined Fox News, I don't think I've seen him once.

I have read stories that would lead me to believe that he's a bit of a woose. VERY right wing Christian, big Bush fan and I think if you saw him without clothes, you'd think he could do with a little more gym time.

In a suit and tie, however, he sure is easy on the eyes!

Archived