Aeronhuge - NYC, Anyone?

Gadfly22
This topic is 2098 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rent.men/Aeronhuge

He previously went by HotAdamXXL. I'm presuming its the same guy - exact same pics and still claims to be an award winning Hungarian fitness model. He was very briefly discussed here in one post in a thread about Belami models several months back but that's about it. Then he disappeared for a while. Now he's back in NY. Anyone out there had the pleasure and can tell us a little more about him? I consider him stunning, near perfection. I absolutely have to get with Wickedboy at least once more before he leaves NYC but after that I'd love to give this guy a try, but I'm a little wary of Eastern Europeans given my own experience and other opinions I have read on the forum. Any help appreciated.

After meeting him I went back and looked at his ad, which states he is 6 foot. That made me laugh —more like 5’7. Good body but no way he’s a fitness model. I was apparently his 4th client of the day (at 12:30pm for a lunch appointment no less), so he was naturally a bit tired and underperformed. Another drawback was that his traveling companion was hanging around the apartment the entire time. Made it a bit weird.

no way he’s a fitness model. I was apparently his 4th client of the day (at 12:30pm)

4 clients before lunch, Wow! He may not be a fitness model but he must be pretty fit! Just out of curiosity - how did you come to know this? Did he tell you? And out of even more curiosity - was he even able to get an erection? climax?