411 on Levi Tucker

HotWhiteThirties
This topic is 911 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I met with https://rent.men/levitucker (LeviTucker) today. I can validate that he is real and without going into too much details (I don't want to head into review territory), I can confirm that he is from my perspective, an excellent provider. Please feel free to PM for additional details.

You didn't search. The above was posted 10 days ago.

~Boomer~

• 2 years later...
  • 6 months later...

Levi showed up in my city this morning and I messaged him.  Responded pretty quickly and hopefully we'll set something up for the next day.  

On 8/14/2021 at 10:15 AM, Woofiecmh said:

Levi showed up in my city this morning and I messaged him.  Responded pretty quickly and hopefully we'll set something up for the next day.  

Did you ever meat up with Levi @Woofiecmh  Would love a report!  He looks mighty good to my eyes!!!

Yes...I have met with him. He was not very accommodating when it came to scheduling (didn't seem very interested). That should have been a indicator for me. That said, he looked like his pictures and was polite. NOT engaging at all and was just going through the motions. You could tell he was there to take the money and run!

I did not meet him, unfortunately.  I was dealing with a sinus infection/allergies and wasn't up to it.  He also was staying in a northern suburb and wasn't close by so those two things together along with some of the comments made me decide to pass.

• 2 months later...

His profile on my buddy list and our chat session are gone.  I think he may have deleted his profile.  He was based in Ft. Wayne IN but no longer shows up there.