Adonis Nude Party in LA tonight

KRB
This topic is 2064 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was fun, some of the guys know how to work a lap dance. Some advice though if you do a VIP room, I would talk about how much the "tip" will be. I only did lap dances, but my friend did; his guy said the tip was 200 so in total ended up being 300. My friend paid for it but was not expecting that if he would have known he would have passed. I'm guessing each guy will have a "tip" amount. But that amount is ridiculous for what happened in there and the short amount of time. Regardless, seeing the guys nude and having dances being the focus was worth it, I'd recommend.

Edited by redlights228

• 1 month later...

Went there last night for about an hour sort of randomly. Lots of unexpected fun. About 10 or so cute guys and got lap dances from 2 of them for $20 each. They really give a lot of body contact and seem to encourage you feeling up their bodies a lot! Underwear stayed on but I saw a few hands slipping underneath, and the grinding was hot!

Went there last night for about an hour sort of randomly. Lots of unexpected fun. About 10 or so cute guys and got lap dances from 2 of them for $20 each. They really give a lot of body contact and seem to encourage you feeling up their bodies a lot! Underwear stayed on but I saw a few hands slipping underneath, and the grinding was hot!

thanks for your helpful post, but, just to clarify for some here who've never been to an Adonis LA event at all, you were at a regular weekly "go-go" event, not the once-monthly nude party.....underwear is very definitely NOT kept on at the nude parties!......

for those not already on the Adonis LA mailing list, you must be on it to attend one of the nude parties.....and you should be on it anyway to receive Matt's regular mailings of upcoming events....enter your email address at upper right on this page and subscribe.....the larger form in the center is not necessary......

https://theadonislounge.com/la/contact/