Most effective therapeutic masseurs in LA?

RubMyThighs
This topic is 1912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lower back issues, tight hamstrings, the occasional pinched nerve: Whom do you rely on in Los Angeles to work it out effectively?

I’m certainly not opposed to sensual in addition to the therapeutic work and, in fact, I prefer the kind of massage where I’m not wrapped up like a mummy, shielding the practitioner from even remote contact with my nether regions. So I’d rather not go to a spa.

Who on Masseurfinder or even RentMasseur actually has healing skills and deep-tissue talents? In my experience, these include Blair and Alex (below). I’d like some more options, too.

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/6826/

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/4069/

Thanks!

I think Alex is one of the best so would go with him, but here are two others I think also give a great therapeutic massage:

Grant (oft discussed but his therapeutic work is really excellent):

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/29846/

Taylor also gives a great massage - very deep and even though he is a smaller guy - he really is good (outcall only);

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/30477/

I'm overweight and very hairy. And I had an AMAZING experience with Grant. (Details and his cock HERE)

Then shortly after I noticed he added something to the effect of "Clients please don't be overweight or hairy" to his ad and I wondered if he added that disclaimer becuase he saw me? lol.

The disclaimer eventually was deleted. But I have never got my fat, hair ass back on his table since. Maybe I should try him agian?

Is that based on your own personal experience or other threads?

This is based on numerous reputable posters from other threads.

As someone who has been on the receiving end of racial rejection and discrimination (as recently as yesterday when a white guy pushed me when I accidentally walked in on him and a group playing at a Korean spa despite politely excusing myself and turning around), I don't care to test it and get rejected.

I trust the poster right above me and many others.

I'm overweight and very hairy. And I had an AMAZING experience with Grant. (Details and his cock HERE)

Then shortly after I noticed he added something to the effect of "Clients please don't be overweight or hairy" to his ad and I wondered if he added that disclaimer becuase he saw me? lol.

The disclaimer eventually was deleted. But I have never got my fat, hair ass back on his table since. Maybe I should try him agian?

FrequentMassageGetter: Thank you for sharing your first hand experience. This is very insightful and helpful. I really appreciate it. This is not a CMT I will ever see.

I clicked on the link.....and his reviews are behind a paywall. You have to pay to see his reviews. *chuckle*

I was impressed with Ranier's strength and deep tissue technique. For deep tissue massage, many CMTs don’t make the effort to really go deep (no pun) because of the effort/energy it takes to do so. Sometimes going deep will cause a little discomfort/pain to really loosen up the tightness (ok, a little pun intended there...sorry).

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/12857

He offers therapeutic and a sensual option. I may have unintentionally offended him a bit when I opted for the therapeutic option near the end of the massage. Yes, he’s very hot but I was really enjoying the deep tissue massage.

I think others have had mixed results and experiences with him.

I clicked on the link.....and his reviews are behind a paywall. You have to pay to see his reviews. *chuckle*

I used to have a public blog. With hundreds of honest reviews. And Google deleted it. And I lost 90% of all of those reviews I wrote over five years. I learned the hard way when you operate a free blog on a site like blogger which is owned by Google their terms of service are very narrow and the minute an angry masseur complains they delete my site. Chuckle.

Also I looked into Starting a website but because massage reviews are considered “adult content” I would have to get an adult Web server and that would’ve cost me close to $1000 a year. Then I discovered sites like patreon.com and onlyfans.com which allow artists and journalists to post their content for a fee. I’m not trying to make money on this. I just don’t want to spend $1000 to share my massage reviews. And between Patreon and credit card fees I’m only getting $.60 on every dollar. I’m not doing it for the money I’m doing to have a free mechanism to share my reviews so it doesn’t cost me anything... And to not violate their terms of service so they delete my reviews.

Also I looked into Starting a website but because massage reviews are considered “adult content” I would have to get an adult Web server and that would’ve cost me close to $1000 a year. Then I discovered sites like patreon.com and onlyfans.com which allow artists and journalists to post their content for a fee. I’m not trying to make money on this. I just don’t want to spend $1000 to share my massage reviews. And between Patreon and credit card fees I’m only getting $.60 on every dollar. I’m not doing it for the money I’m doing to have a free mechanism to share my reviews so it doesn’t cost me anything... And to not violate their terms of service so they delete my reviews.

Only 60% profit margin? Poor baby! =)

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...