411 on Phillip in SF

Vert
This topic is 2094 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

C Minus. Ended at 30 minutes, seemed bored the whole time. I almost didn't pay him the full amount but just wanted to get out of there (he was staying in a semi-seedy hotel).

If it ended at thirty minutes, I guess you could have just handed him half of his stated 60 minute rate. It's one thing when someone lists a dollar amount but doesn't specify a duration, but when a provider says (as this one does) $120 for an hour and then he ends the session early (which is quite different than a client having a happy ending and deciding that he wants to leave), he cannot very well complain that you aren't paying for an hour of service. Or, if he does, you can point out that only 30 minutes have passed so you assumed he was only interested in working for a half hour for some reason, offering him the opportunity to continue.

But I get your point. Sometimes it's easier just to pay for an hour and leave, with the knowledge you wouldn't ever book the guy again because of his poor business practices.