411 JasonRoads?

50andnew
This topic is 1035 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Never seen him, but I Buddy Listed him a while back. Interestingly, his ad is expired, but as of this morning (Monday 9/30/19) the site shows him as having last logged on 10 hours ago. His most recent reviewer also states that he wouldn’t recommend him, but, strangely also gave him 4 out of 5 stars (which, IMHO, is still a good rating), bringing Jason’s average down to 4.88 out of 5 stars. I’d see him if I ventured out to D.C. and if his ad was still active so that his contact info was still accessible.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

It is now 5 minutes after our appointment time, and he is AWOL. I made the effort (and it IS an effort, using public transportation) to go to his neighborhood. I don't have his exact address because he was supposed to supply it to me right before our meeting. He is not reading/responding to texts. F for Failure.

I feel for some of these schmucks in life. I think it boils down to bad or no parenting. Parents MAKE you show up to work on time. Teach you life lesson with a knuckle sandwich if need be.

I had a young personal trainer at one of my gyms start accepting clients at another of my larger gyms about 40 minutes from his home. About 3 months into getting a client base, the young trainer gets a ticket and cant drive. What's the easy thing to do? Not train clients anymore at that gym. Right? Wrong! His father got up every morning and drove him to the gym to get there and train his clients! Mind you... his first client was at 7am. I'm sure the trainer got a ride home from someone close to his home but for over a month he never missed a client due to the magnificent parenting of his father. And I'm sure it wasnt a pretty discussion every morning on the drive in!

I feel for some of these schmucks in life. I think it boils down to bad or no parenting. Parents MAKE you show up to work on time. Teach you life lesson with a knuckle sandwich if need be.

I had a young personal trainer at one of my gyms start accepting clients at another of my larger gyms about 40 minutes from his home. About 3 months into getting a client base, the young trainer gets a ticket and cant drive. What's the easy thing to do? Not train clients anymore at that gym. Right? Wrong! His father got up every morning and drove him to the gym to get there and train his clients! Mind you... his first client was at 7am. I'm sure the trainer got a ride home from someone close to his home but for over a month he never missed a client due to the magnificent parenting of his father. And I'm sure it wasnt a pretty discussion every morning on the drive in!

I saw a feature about a retiree who went back into the work force at a fast food restaurant. He quickly went from an entry-level position to the regional director of training. One of his biggest challenges was getting kids to understand the importance of showing up on time for their shift. He said most of them simply cannot grasp the concept.

I saw a feature about a retiree who went back into the work force at a fast food restaurant. He quickly went from an entry-level position to the regional director of training. One of his biggest challenges was getting kids to understand the importance of showing up on time for their shift. He said most of them simply cannot grasp the concept.

i totally get it. non existent parents. chimpanzees teach their offspring better than our parents do their offspring nowadays. country cant continue like this.

• 10 months later...

We made an appointment, he showed up to my building and promptly left without explanation. I left him a bad review and he sent me a nasty message asking to take it down, calling me 'too gross'. I'm actually fairly good looking and haven't had anyone note hygiene issues or anything before so yeah I would definitely avoid this guy.