Visiting LA next week, any recommendations?

Dwalker
This topic is 2042 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You need to learn the difference between being photogenic and being hot in person. #1 above is not someone I would consider hot for various reasons. And I don’t think his face is cute. But it’s not as ugly as a lot of big dicked guys’ faces.

I know the difference. You’re making a big assumption I don’t... not knowing my history or who I’ve met in person. You did not give an example of whom or what you find attractive/handsome. I politely disagreed with your implied statement about looks and dick size. I did not attempt to insult you.

As @julius states Bruce may not be your cup of tea. That’s fine. He’s someone else’s. Having also met the man, I can tell you that pic hasn’t been doctored much in regard to his face. But as I stated, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wanting to meet with him but Long Beach is so far of a drive from the valley. Is he worth sitting in LA traffic? haha

If you like a mature, well built, hairy chested top who can go for a very long time, it may indeed be worth the trip. I hardly go to LA for work anymore but I saw him regularly for two years and it was great every time.

• 1 month later...