Marriott/Starwood Program Merger Mess!

whipped guy
This topic is 2089 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can’t be the only one with my account all Fu@ked up with the long awaited program merger that occurred over this last weekend. Plus, I stayed at a Sheraton Sunday and the staff was discombobulated as well. The system was partially down and they could not even print out a copy of your foglio. Also, the promised email of the charges never was received.

It will be ridiculous to call as I am sure you would be on hold for ever. I am hoping that things will eventually be corrected. In the meantime I have been reconstructing my past history with Starwood just in case.

Edited by whipped guy

I can’t be the only one with my account all Fu@ked up with the long awaited program merger that occurred over this last weekend. Plus, I stayed at a Sheraton Sunday and the staff discombobulated as well. The system was partially down and they could not even print out a copy of your foglio. Also, the promised email of the charges never was received.

It will be ridiculous to call as I am sure you would be on hold for ever. I am hoping that things will eventually be corrected. In the meantime I have been reconstructing my past history with Starwood just in case.

You are not the only one. Mine is fouled up as well and I’ve not had any luck talking with anyone at Starwood.

I just got off the phone with them because they messed up my bill from my stay this weekend... it was an adventure... two calls and multiple transfers... and I did not even address the problems I was concerned about in my initial post above! One thing at a time. I am supposed to get an email in the next two hours confirming that my issue is resolved. Not holding my breath. However, as I said one step at a time!

Forgot the systems were finally merging. Meant to copy SPG and Marriott points to see how it played out. Spent 4 nights at a Sheraton 2 weeks ago, luckily got the final folio in my email. Think I'll wait a few days to look at each account. Before booking the recent Sheraton, when shopping around, I discovered I still had points in Hyatt. May start trying them more often.