411 on romaa

Tay
This topic is 2092 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheOtherGuy

so fake. Crazy fake. He's now based in LA. His most recent review is one star and says pics aren't accurate. Duh. :rolleyes:

FWIW, I chatted with him and he ended up sending the 4-fingered selfie I requested (although it was a bit blurry). The face matched, although he was clothed so not sure about the body. I decided I didn't want to risk a totally unreviewed guy. Sometimes I think we jump the gun on the fake accusations here, so figured I'd chime in :-).

Guest TheOtherGuy
FWIW, I chatted with him and he ended up sending the 4-fingered selfie I requested (although it was a bit blurry). The face matched, although he was clothed so not sure about the body. I decided I didn't want to risk a totally unreviewed guy. Sometimes I think we jump the gun on the fake accusations here, so figured I'd chime in :).

Until someone comes forward with first hand experience in the flesh...I'm gonna stick with my judgement that he's a fake. I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

;)

Until someone comes forward with first hand experience in the flesh...I'm gonna stick with my judgement that he's a fake. I'll be happy to be proven wrong.

;)

Depends a bit on the meaning of "fake" I guess. His face appears to match the images in the RM profile, but I can't speak to whether he's any good and not a scam.