Is phone /internet sex for money illegal?

samwhygy
This topic is 6538 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A friend of mine has been having phone and internet sex with an older gentlemen. The gentleman has now offered to pay him for his time. He's willing to send the money via paypal or mail. Is having phone sex for money illegal ? Might this be a sting of some type or scam? The older gentleman claims to be wealthy and claims to enjoy phone/internet sex. My friend is reasonably attractive with a hot body and large endowment. Any advise would be appreciated.

Guest zipperzone

Interesting question - I don't have the definitive answer but....

I can't see any justification for it being illegal as you are not selling your body, you're just assisting in a fantasy. One could even claim you were doing no more than generating some fiction.

One thing I do know, however. If it is illegal then our society is in deep dodo. If you're in LA, don't do it on you cel while in your car or it might be confiscated (the car, that is)

Guest ncm2169

Ask the National Security Agency. ANYTHING is within their claimed ability to intrude on our privacy. x(

Don't get this thread sent to the politics forum, please.

If phone sex was illegal, you'd think those 976 lines that were everywhere just before the WWW became popular would have had problems. But they seemed to be everywhere. <shrug>

But the world is an ever-changing place.

Guest zipperzone

>Don't get this thread sent to the politics forum, please.

Why would it end up there? - It has nothing to do with politics or religion or war.

well, nightflirt.com is still open for biz

My goodness, if phone sex were illegal, I don't think http://www.nightflirt.com and similar places could stay in business. Living in the middle of nowhere, phone sex is a necessity! And when I want to be humiliated and dominated, rather than be the top, nightflirt is a great place to get what I need. (When I want to be the top, I can go to the phone chat room at gay.com and find someone in a few minutes. When i want to be the bottom, it can take quite a while!)

Guest Jocoluver

RE: well, nightflirt.com is still open for biz

I just need to point out that if "your friend" is a minor (which I doubt), I'm sure it would be illegal.

Archived