How risky is it to ask Masseur for what I want?

wbtravis
This topic is 2108 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have not heard of any law enforcement issues. Maybe the police have bigger fish to fry. Any stories I should learn from though?

That kind of depends on "what I want" means. I'll assume you're talking about something that still falls into the category of "massage." But here's a couple things to keep in mind.

When law enforcement sends in their vice squad, they usually target storefronts and the like, not individuals who work out of an apartment or who travel to clients. They like to go on the news and say "we arrested dozens of people in a prostitution sting," cause they think that bigger numbers look better.

Is there risk in hiring someone to perform a massage of an erotic nature? Sure, in theory. Generally speaking though, the risk is minimal, especially if you check out the service provider for reviews, etc. Not all providers will do things of a .... non-therapeutic nature (for lack of a better phrase coming to mind).

always treat a masseur/masseuse with respect.....don't assume that, because they "give massages", they'll automatically give you a hand job or give you head......some have spent years learning the craft and do not want to risk losing their certification.....

nevertheless ;), I'm sure we all know what you mean...........

if law enforcement/being busted is your big concern, stick with well-reviewed guys mentioned here in The Spa subforum.....ask about somebody if there is no discussion....if you meet with an unknown, you may want to ask in pre-meet chat if they offer "sensual" or "erotic" elements, inquire if they're comfortable giving the massage naked, and, perhaps, suggest that you'd like to see how "things go" during the massage....these questions may get the point across......however, I wouldn't be more explicit than this......again, respect the provider......you may also want to try some very subtle suggestive body language during the massage itself to give hints to the provider.....many here go into a massage with no expectations except for a good massage - and anything else is a bonus

as always, never talk money at the meeting (since you already agreed to a price beforehand)......only sleazy providers will offer upgrades for a price halfway through - you then have a decision to make!

That kind of depends on "what I want" means. I'll assume you're talking about something that still falls into the category of "massage." But here's a couple things to keep in mind.

When law enforcement sends in their vice squad, they usually target storefronts and the like, not individuals who work out of an apartment or who travel to clients. They like to go on the news and say "we arrested dozens of people in a prostitution sting," cause they think that bigger numbers look better.

Is there risk in hiring someone to perform a massage of an erotic nature? Sure, in theory. Generally speaking though, the risk is minimal, especially if you check out the service provider for reviews, etc. Not all providers will do things of a .... non-therapeutic nature (for lack of a better phrase coming to mind).

Thank you very much!

always treat a masseur/masseuse with respect.....don't assume that, because they "give massages", they'll automatically give you a hand job or give you head......some have spent years learning the craft and do not want to risk losing their certification.....

nevertheless ;), I'm sure we all know what you mean...........

if law enforcement/being busted is your big concern, stick with well-reviewed guys mentioned here in The Spa subforum.....ask about somebody if there is no discussion....if you meet with an unknown, you may want to ask in pre-meet chat if they offer "sensual" or "erotic" elements, inquire if they're comfortable giving the massage naked, and, perhaps, suggest that you'd like to see how "things go" during the massage....these questions may get the point across......however, I wouldn't be more explicit than this......again, respect the provider......you may also want to try some very subtle suggestive body language during the massage itself to give hints to the provider.....many here go into a massage with no expectations except for a good massage - and anything else is a bonus

as always, never talk money at the meeting (since you already agreed to a price beforehand)......only sleazy providers will offer upgrades for a price halfway through - you then have a decision to make!

Thanks so much:)