Howard Keel sings I've Never Been To Me

Avalon
This topic is 2101 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Miss Ellie must be rolling over in her grave.

Let alone Charlene, the singer who put this song on the charts to being with. At the time, I remember the song was one of those that most people made fun of anyway, despite its popularity - Keel sure doesn't do it any favors, lol.

thanks, @Avalon. wonderful. I know he appeared in film and on Broadway, but do not remember much about him.

For me, most famous for his musical films - Annie Get Your Gun, Kiss Me Kate, Show Boat, Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, and Kismet.

I prefer his brother Even. Much more stable and consistent.

For me, most famous for his musical films - Annie Get Your Gun, Kiss Me Kate, Show Boat, Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, and Kismet.

Also, Barbara Bel Geddes (J. R.'s mom on 'Dallas') played Maggie in the original Broadway cast of 'Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.' Bel Geddes had a role in Hitchcock's 'Vertigo,' as James Stewart's girl friend (before Kim Novak).