My House on Viceland

Kman
This topic is 2066 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

I quite enjoyed this show but I don't think I caught all 10 episodes. I thought I had programmed my TiVo to record the entire season but I must have just set it to record a few episodes so I could check it out first. Hopefully it's available on demand or the shows are repeating.

I'm happy you started this thread, Kman, since I hadn't noticed that I only got to see a few episodes. I searched and the show is available on Xfinity OnDemand (and also Amazon Prime, though I would have to pay extra for it there). Now I can resume watching the series. I think the producers assembled an interesting cast for this series, with varying personalities, skills, and back stories. And there is at least one seriously sexy man in the series, Jelani Mizrahi.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm happy you started this thread, Kman, since I hadn't noticed that I only got to see a few episodes. I searched and the show is available on Xfinity OnDemand (and also Amazon Prime, though I would have to pay extra for it there). Now I can resume watching the series. I think the producers assembled an interesting cast for this series, with varying personalities, skills, and back stories. And there is at least one seriously sexy man in the series, Jelani Mizrahi.

What a bummer! After I posted the above, I watched two more episodes On Demand. Now it looks like the show is no longer available On Demand, at least not from Xfinity. Had I known the show was going to vanish in a week I would have watched the rest of the series that day!