Nikos Hajip London

OceanTraveller
This topic is 1563 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't see what there is to be confused about. He has been around for years with the same false advertising as already discussed, so it can be assumed to a 95% degree of certainty that it he has some resemblance to the model, but is more an average body type and perhaps older.

I'm confused why clients repeatedly take the risk. Is it some kind of yearning for last century?

• 2 weeks later...

I saw https://rentmen.eu/Top_masseur last year. Yes, Nikos does resemble fitness model, Michael David Barre, and incidentally, Nikos was once a fashion model, but his photos on RentMasseur are a bit dated. He is still a handsome man, beautiful smile, with a nice body, but is not as young as the photos lead you to believe. He has kept himself in good shape and the picture on RentMen is 100% real and his. (I took a photo of my own.) He is a trained masseur and has wonderful technique. I was intimidated at first (his height and handsome face), but soon, found him to be warm and actually very sweet. At one point, we were cuddling, and I offered to massage his scalp, head, and neck. (I give really good head, ha!) I soon had this beautiful, naked man asleep and snoring. Ah...memories.