M Spa San Francisco

qwaszxxx
This topic is 1639 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'd say that if you're that curious and can afford it, just try it out. It seems like no one else who participates in these forums has. Based on the website, however, I'd expect a therapeutic only massage at a cost higher than one could pay elsewhere for the same service. If that's what you're looking for and you want your massage to take place in a spa location, then go for it. I personally would rather just hire someone well reviewed off another website and go to his place.

• 4 weeks later...
So I bit the bullet and tried this place out yesterday. My whole experience was very legit. I liked the place. But I'm still curious if anyone has a specific masseur here who you like and would recommend, or if people know of any times when this place gets at all cruisy?

I’ll be in SF next week. Worth checking out?

I take it from your use of the question mark that you did not read newportbeachdude77's comment? If you did, why did you write "Worth checking out?" Or perhaps I misunderstood your query.

• 3 months later...