Moondance

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Whipped Guy for this -

tumblr_pa0ec61eof1ri8bbto1_1280.jpg

OH HELL YES!!!!

This man is quite new to my eyes but is moving at warp speed rapidly to the head of the class, i.e. into the ranks of my all time personal fave category!

This pic alone could well stand in several different body part appreciation threads here but I have to say that the shaved head is an ultimately perfect factor here that helps to place him as top drawer!

We need to see & know more of him on beyond his twitter (?) feed which I seem to recall as being linked/shared here recently.

Anyone have more insight or stuff to share on him?

OH HELL YES!!!!

This man is quite new to my eyes but is moving at warp speed rapidly to the head of the class, i.e. into the ranks of my all time personal fave category!

This pic alone could well stand in several different body part appreciation threads here but I have to say that the shaved head is an ultimately perfect factor here that helps to place him as top drawer!

We need to see & know more of him on beyond his twitter (?) feed which I seem to recall as being linked/shared here recently.

@steed8 I believe this hot guy is Jessie Colter. He is based in San Francisco. Here is his RM URL: https://rentmen.eu/Jessiecolter

Looking at the way his beard is trimmed in pics 1 and 9 is why I think is the same guy. Tattoos may have come after the other picture was taken.

Enjoy the view... Best!

Edited by easygoingpal

OH HELL YES!!!!

@steed8 I believe this hot guy is Jessie Colter. He is based in San Francisco. Here is his RM URL: https://rentmen.eu/Jessiecolter

Looking at the way his beard is trimmed in pics 1 and 9 is why I think is the same guy. Tattoos may have come after the other picture was taken.

Enjoy the view... Best!

Looking at him I really don't think that this is Jessie Colter. Jessie has a great body that is for sure. Assuming that Jessie's pics and this one were not taken years apart, Jessie lists himself as 210 lbs. The guy Whipped Guy originally listed appears more than that but I am not expert on that side of things.

Looking at him I really don't think that this is Jessie Colter. Jessie has a great body that is for sure. Assuming that Jessie's pics and this one were not taken years apart, Jessie lists himself as 210 lbs. The guy Whipped Guy originally listed appears more than that but I am not expert on that side of things.

You may be right... There is such a resemblance though, that if @steed8 is close to San Francisco, maybe he can go find out. I'm sure he would be happy to research this for the team... ;)

You may be right... There is such a resemblance though, that if @steed8 is close to San Francisco, maybe he can go find out. I'm sure he would be happy to research this for the team... ;)

I do really appreciate your thoughts & input easygoingpal in trying to identify that wonderful shaved head hunk who has the incredible pecs as seen in that side view! From my point of view, Jessie Colter is separated by about a degree & a half from that hunk & is ultra fabulous himself (& certainly on my "bucket list" LOL!) but I agree with Truth's thought that it's not Jessie.

I'm blanking on what I did with the info to verify this, but didn't someone here in just the last week after that photo turned up (to much acclaim) direct us to his true identity via a twitter or instagram page of his? Help!

Just for clarification, I'm going to lift & re-post the pic TruthBTold entered here last week that is at the heart of recent discussion. Hopefully anyone looking in only at the tail end of the thread will then know the photo & man at the center of the i.d. discussion.

tumblr_pa0ec61eof1ri8bbto1_1280.jpg

I wonder if the guy is feeling all the desire that is being pumped his way . . .