Lee Garlington opens up about 60s romance with Rock Hudson

Avalon
This topic is 2096 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Lee Garlington

Okay, I did a REAL double-take when I saw this headline...

Blanche Devereaux's daughter (and teen-aged Darlene Connor's adult friend, whom Roseanne didn't realize was also the woman who'd bought her washer and dryer) had an affair with Rock Hudson?!?!?! Vince's ball-busting mom?!?!?!? I never would've guessed!

MV5BMTg1NDI2NjYxOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjg2MTM2MTE@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1510,1000_AL_.jpg

original-film-title-will-grace-english-title-will-grace-film-director-james-burrows-year-1998-stars-jamie-lynn-discala-eric-mccormack-lee-garlington-bobby-canavale-robert-costanzo-credit-nbc-album-P0TYWM.jpg

Edited by samhexum

Okay, I did a REAL double-take when I saw this headline...

Blanche Devereaux's daughter (and teen-aged Darlene Connor's adult friend, whom Roseanne didn't realize was also the woman who'd bought her washer and dryer) had an affair with Rock Hudson?!?!?! Vince's ball-busting mom?!?!?!? I never would've guessed!

latest?cb=20180120133307

original-film-title-will-grace-english-title-will-grace-film-director-james-burrows-year-1998-stars-jamie-lynn-discala-eric-mccormack-lee-garlington-bobby-canavale-robert-costanzo-credit-nbc-album-P0TYWM.jpg

When I looked for more info about HIM I found an actress that I was not familiar with.

• 3 weeks later...