Spunk - time clocks??

LongIslandGuy
This topic is 2118 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It tracks the time and converts into cost and displays dollars at the conversion rate 20$ for 3 minutes (i think)

This is a good idea to avoid overcharging by dancers.

However the other change they did to have the backroom monitor pop in every so often to keep a check on things is very very distracting. kills the mood.

Luis, do something about those peeping toms

It tracks the time and converts into cost and displays dollars at the conversion rate 20$ for 3 minutes (i think)

However the other change they did to have the backroom monitor pop in every so often to keep a check on things is very very distracting. kills the mood.

Thanks. I thought it as time not dollars. Makes sense

Also they have a guard at the entrance to the lap dance area who gives you instructions on how to use the ipad and puts a special wristband on your hand to make sure you have been "educated".

I have been going to Spunk for years now yet each time the guy pretends not to know me and continues to give his "talk" like the airplane safety briefing before take off.

Another monitor guy runs in the moment you are done with the lap dance to record the ipad display and makes entries on some sort of accounting ledger. A third guy does some sort of allocation of the cubicle.

If he likes the dancer and/or yourself you get the corner cubicle.

Forget brothels ..this has become a Bank of Spunk.

Makes sense as there are dancers there that will rip you off. I was just confused as at first I thought it was minutes and it seemed to go very fast. Not thrilled about someone peeking in

• 2 weeks later...