Know a good provider in Chelsea/Flatiron/Union Sq?

lucki7
This topic is 1547 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cal has been discussed here before. In general he provides a medium pressure, full body massage. He is a nice guy, friendly, personable and very handsome. I dont recall any negatives apart from those that asked for deep pressure massage - my understanding that isnt really his skillset, but that may have changes. Will be glad to be corrected. Regardless, I would repeat my visit if I had the opportunity.

Frank, could you pm me about your experience with Cal. So my type, but have some questions. Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Hello there queensboroboy - funny, I reached out to Alex this past weekend and asked the same question. He responded via text and email promptly and seems like a very nice guy. Said he would consider a groomimg/message combo deal. He said the male libido raising message is very hot. It involves him preparing a personalized mixture of 4 different aromatic message oils and then rubbing them all over your body with particular attention to your erogenous zones. He performs naked with M/T. Alex is next on my list.

I had a chance to get a trim and "boost libido" massage from Alex, and I highly recommend it.