Star Trek Discovery Season 2

This topic is 1935 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...

I did like the recent episode. It could be a stand alone one. In 2053 during WWIII a church full of people of different religions is transported to the Beta Quadrant. The Discovery visits them. They have developed a hybrid religion.

There are people of different races. I would have thought in 200 years because of interbreeding that by now they would have all blended into a brown race.

I did like the recent episode. It could be a stand alone one. In 2053 during WWIII a church full of people of different religions is transported to the Beta Quadrant. The Discovery visits them. They have developed a hybrid religion.

There are people of different races. I would have thought in 200 years because of interbreeding that by now they would have all blended into a brown race.

The shelf-life of racism has proven itself to be indeterminate, and there is also the factor of just mutual soulmate attraction between members of the same race.