Massage by Jay, LA

hgpal

It's funny. I never equate HJ's as "sex" it's more of a massage of that targets a specific area. The penis.

With that argument prostate massage done with penis is just massage too! :D

Bill Clinton got his penis just orally massaged by Monica. That's why he said "I did not have sexual relations with that woman ... Ms. Lewinsky" . :p

I thought the massage was good. But even nude there was no real MT and definitely no HE. A while back someone said he did more and perhaps he still does when so inclined but with me he also said he had a bf when I saw him the one time last year. Definitely would not repeat.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Massage was… weird. Sound baths. He was nude but stayed  far away.  No HE.  He's very unprofessional. If you're offering a sensual massage. Treat all your clients the same. Don't just HJ the one's you're attracted to. People are paying money for a service. And they should all be treated equally. 

10 hours ago, NoahMathews89 said:

Massage was… weird. Sound baths. He was nude but stayed  far away.  No HE.  He's very unprofessional. If you're offering a sensual massage. Treat all your clients the same. Don't just HJ the one's you're attracted to. People are paying money for a service. And they should all be treated equally. 

Well, there are other masseurs to try.

I don't advertise any HE and if clients ask over the phone I tell them if I'm not attracted to them and not in the mood then I won't give one. At least I'm honest up front when they're honest. 

In my 10 years of experience though, if a client asks for sensual ahead of time, he's not someone I would ever want to sensual with.

• 1 year later...