411 on guito

Tay
This topic is 2130 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

no, haven't met him, but the one (positive) review is from a client who's been registered at RM for over two years, so that's a positive, I guess.....

GUITO has only been on RM for a few days.....I wonder if he was trying to write "guido"?.......the pictures sorta have that familiar Instagram-look for some generic "fitness model"'s page, but they could, in fact, be of the advertiser??....don't know and I currently can't do image searches......however, one picture is clearly of an uncut dude, despite the stats indicating he is cut......typing oversight or overlooked deception??

no, haven't met him, but the one (positive) review is from a client who's been registered at RM for over two years, so that's a positive, I guess.....

GUITO has only been on RM for a few days.....I wonder if he was trying to write "guido"?.......the pictures sorta have that familiar Instagram-look for some generic "fitness model"'s page, but they could, in fact, be of the advertiser??....don't know and I currently can't do image searches......however, one picture is clearly of an uncut dude, despite the stats indicating he is cut......typing oversight or overlooked deception??

8.5" ???? really?...I just don't see it..