On The Basis of Sex (RBG Biopic)

LoveNDino
This topic is 2134 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Who is saying it is bad? I had not heard that. I look forward to seeing the film in December!

TruHart1 :cool:

I'm saying it's bad, and it pains me...

I look forward to seeing it too, but it has a lot of dialogue that the real RBG will never say....

Ruth. Bader. Ginsburg. (I bet the real RBG will never say her name like that)

It's also screaming Oscar-bait!

I'm saying it's bad, and it pains me...

I look forward to seeing it too, but it has a lot of dialogue that the real RBG will never say....

Ruth. Bader. Ginsburg. (I bet the real RBG will never say her name like that)

It's also screaming Oscar-bait!

That's quite perceptive, @LoveNDino. It does star Felicity Jones, who I really liked in The Theory of Everything and, of course, Armie, on whom I've had a crush since Desperate Housewives and Gossip Girl! Biographies with strong casts have always been Oscar-bait!

That's quite perceptive, @LoveNDino. It does star Felicity Jones, who I really liked in The Theory of Everything and, of course, Armie, on whom I've had a crush since Desperate Housewives and Gossip Girl! Biographies with strong casts have always been Oscar-bait!

Let me just say too, when I found this trailer was available, I got so excited...perhaps heightened expectations?

No matter. I will be watching...

Let me just say too, when I found this trailer was available, I got so excited...perhaps heightened expectations?

No matter. I will be watching...

In addition, I have read nothing about whether RBG was involved in the film at all. Still, most film biographies do tend to make their subjects appear larger than life, though I'm certain RBG has had a truly fascinating life and career!