Rentmasseur separate listing for NYC and Manhattan

NotMike
This topic is 2110 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just me? I just realized on Rentmasseur.com they have listings for New York City and listings for Manhattan separately. Some masseurs are on both but mostly it's a different list. Guessing advertisers pick one or the other. I've been searching New York City all along but now a new group to add to the wish list.

Just me? I just realized on Rentmasseur.com they have listings for New York City and listings for Manhattan separately. Some masseurs are on both but mostly it's a different list. Guessing advertisers pick one or the other. I've been searching New York City all along but now a new group to add to the wish list.

Overwhelmingly it's the same guys advertising in both options.....nothing close to being 2 different lists of men

I thought they were quite different as well. Obviously some overlap, but certainly several guys that are on only one or the other.

Just search by Distance - All Locations. You won’t miss anyone.

It's not so much about "missing something" as it is about poor IT. It's easy enough to search both. It's just weird to see a masseur (and there's several) that show up as being in Manhattan when looking at the NYC. As an example, TopherdrewXXX in the NYC list maps to Manhattan but doesn't show up on the list in Manhattan.

• 3 weeks later...
We better leave rentmasseur alone and let them do what they what to do. We are running out of massage site options. I like rentmasseur alot and you can set up a client profile as well. Plus lots

nude shots of your masseur if you want to get a look at the goods. Terp

This. And it is a great site from the Masseur point of view. Management is very responsive to queries.