411 James Bryant (New York / Montreal)

JayJonathan
This topic is 2135 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Curious too. Lots of reviews and also some one star ones from which it seems he’s real but some people were not happy with their experience.

And he has overlapping schedules too. Maybe he trying to see which city gets the most requests

A few days ago, he opened up a profile under the name BRAD Williams, and wanted $800.00 an hour for posing/muscle worship with no intimate contact. The BRAD profile came and went very quickly and now he is back yet again, this time as Brandon.

The ad says ( for females mostly ).

~Boomer~

Found him quite easily on Instagram

From Montreal Canada looks to be traveling in a pack currently in Florida

Looks very young nice aesthetic physique but his body looks morphed in some photos to appear bigger than some videos

Not interested in someone so young and clueless about pricing his rate

Pass!

Found him quite easily on Instagram

From Montreal Canada looks to be traveling in a pack currently in Florida

Looks very young nice aesthetic physique but his body looks morphed in some photos to appear bigger than some videos

Not interested in someone so young and clueless about pricing his rate

Pass!

Welcome back, Alex.:)

~Boomer~

You're still a valuable source of info on muscle guys. I'm sure you know that RexB doesn't post anymore.

~Boomer~

Sadly yes, miss my friend RB, he definitely helped me meet with some of my favorite and best muscle guys!

I am closer to Philly and the talent is not as vast as NYC/North Jersey definitely far less muscle.

I just basically like to keep my feet in the pool! :)