Natural touch in WDC

spacecowboy
This topic is 2149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

As a Marylander: if you’re into picturesque lakefront outdoor activity, esp skiing, then plan a couple-day trip to Deep Creek Lake. You’ll pass thru Cumberland on the way. As a side note, I’ve met some hot rural mountain men thru Craig’s in the past, and hook up with them to warm up on those chilly nights apres-ski ;)

any DC folks have any experience? i did a search and didn't find anything (could not find the profile number and a search of natural touch just turned up lots of hits with "mutual touch." thanks!

https://rentmasseur.com/NaturalTouch

He is real. I have been a regular client of his for 3+ years. He had been advertising on CL periodically before it shutdown. I posted here in the forum when I discovered him 3 years ago:

I had a session with this young man last week. It took a bit of effort to coordinate a session...but I am glad I stuck with it. He is not licensed, so he only asks for donations. Around a $1/min donation for his time should work. Bargain price for a great session.

His skills was far better than many certified/trained/years-of-experience that I have had. He has been "studying" with a licensed masseur...but certainly has a special touch all his own. Good touch, good flow and rhythm to the session. He easily tailored the session to my needs. Good looking, warm, inviting, easy going, intelligent, skilled are additional attributes that made the session enjoyable.

I helped him find his way to RentMasseur. I selected and cropped some of the pics that are in his ad. Great guy, great skills, and a great price. He will travel to DC. It's probably best to catch him when he is already going to be in DC for other sessions. Start the dialog now and let him know that you are interested in a session when he will be in DC. I have had outcalls to my house several times. I also traveled out to Western Maryland to see him last Fall. It was a beautiful drive, he showed me around the town/campus a little, and we had a great massage session.

...and before you all PM me asking. He is a nudist and is comfortable around others being nude. I have had the opportunity to give him a massage, so I know that he likes to be touched. Beyond that, for extras, I have no idea. You can have that discussion with him. He is very open minded and easy going.

As a Marylander: if you’re into picturesque lakefront outdoor activity, esp skiing, then plan a couple-day trip to Deep Creek Lake. You’ll pass thru Cumberland on the way. As a side note, I’ve met some hot rural mountain men thru Craig’s in the past, and hook up with them to warm up on those chilly nights apres-ski ;)

That's what I miss about Craig's. Especially in small towns.